You are in the right Department, if you want to have your internal organs checked: Heart, lungs, liver, thyroid, kidney and others, if you are a patient with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, if you suffer from high blood pressure or chronic stress, or if you have limited exercise capacity due to cardiovascular risk factors such as obesity and smoking.
We are one of the most renowned institutes for sports cardiology in Germany. Patients from all over the republic come to our accredited European Center for Sports Cardiology of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC) of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). We are co-founders of the sports cardiology working group of the German Society for Cardiology and the coordinator of large studies worldwide on physical training for diastolic and systolic heart failure.
- Diseases of the internal organs
- High blood pressure
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- diabetes mellitus
- Unhealthy lifestyle
Aims of the examination
- Detection of abnormalities of the internal organs
- Detection of cardiovascular risk factors such as high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, diabetes
- Determination and correct assessment of your physical capacity
- Advice on exercise and exercise capacity in the case of internal diseases and/or cardiovascular risk factors
- Optimal recommendations on physical activity, nutrition and, if necessary, medication in case of internal diseases
- Important information regarding possible risks that you need to be aware of when exercising
- Individual lifestyle recommendations such as how do you lower your blood sugar level with diabetes by exercising and changing your diet
- Creation of an individual trainings plan