You are right at our department, if you suffer from cancer and/or the associated side effects of therapy. You would like to become active against the disease through physical activity?
Physical training reduces symptoms of chemotherapy and radiation, contributes to a higher cure rate and a lower risk of relapse. Exercise can and should begin with the first day of diagnosis - whether during hospitalization, during outpatient radiation or chemotherapy, in rehabilitation, or at home. Any physical activity, no matter how small, has positive effects.
- Patients with a current or survived cancer disease
- Patients during therapy such as chemotherapy or radiotherapy or other therapies
Aims of the examination
- Reduction of symptoms and side effects of chemo- and radiotherapy by physical training
- Higher healing and lower risk of relapse
- Improvement of the quality of life
- Determination and correct assessment of your physical capacity